Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly Policy for Customers
Go Green Leasing is part of the Bridle Group and a trading name of Hanborough Enterprises Limited (‘the Company’, ‘Us’, ‘We’ or ‘Our’).
Hanborough Enterprises Limited is regulated for consumer credit activities and insurance distribution by the Financial Conduct Authority – Firm Reference Number 631448. We are a broker and not a lender. You can check this information at www.fca.org.uk
Hanborough Enterprises Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners Office for the processing of data under The Data Protection (Charges and Information) Regulations 2018. Our Data Protection Licence number is Z264186X. You can check this information at www.ico.org.uk
Hanborough Enterprises Limited is a member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association and abide by their Code of Conduct. For further information visit www.bvrla.co.uk
We are committed to abiding by the Principles for Business laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This Policy provides guidance on how we will meet our objectives to look after the best interests of our customers by treating them fairly, ensuring that the information we give them is clear, fair and not misleading and that we handle all matters with integrity, due care, skill and diligence and manage fairly any conflict of interest that may arise. Our aim is to provide suitable products at the best value prices for our customers.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has six core consumer outcome principles.
The six guiding principle elements are:
- Consumers are confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market place are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their needs and circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit claims or make a complaint.
How will we do this?
- Training our staff to provide the best customer service so that our customers can feel confident in the service that we provide and the manner in which they are treated.
- Ensuring that all our marketing through whatever medium is designed to be clear, concise and informative and directed at the appropriate sector.
- Listening to our customers to understand their needs and providing them with all the information they need to make the right decision for them.
- When providing advice, explaining fully and clearly all the finance options available to enable the customer to make an informed choice.
- Regularly reviewing the products and suppliers that we use to ensure that we are providing the services our customers want.
- Providing an excellent after sales service and if for any reason a customer raises a complaint, we will respond immediately to resolve the issue and keep the customer informed.
We are committed to providing customers with an excellent level of service.
Our success is built on our professionalism, integrity and our desire to build
long term relationships.